Ranked #1 Fastest Growing Patent Litigation Practice, Patent Prosecution Nationally and in the West, and Leading Trademark and Copyright Practice
Knobbe Martens is a law firm practicing exclusively in the area of intellectual property law including patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets, rights of publicity, unfair competition, and related litigation and licensing. The firm maintains offices in Orange County, San Diego, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Riverside, Washington, D.C. and Seattle. Services are provided to clients throughout the United States and the world.
- Practice limited exclusively to intellectual property (IP) law throughout the world since 1962
- More than 260 lawyers and 15 scientists, 70 of whom have advanced degrees in Medicine (M.D.), Biomedical Engineering, Biomechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Biology or Chemistry
- Over 5,000 medical device patent applications filed
- Internationally recognized leaders in IP across a vast spectrum of Medical Device technologies
- Third largest IP law firm in US (IP Law 360) with continuous growth